RSAT - Network Analysis Tools - Web Services
The Regulatory Sequence Analysis Tools and Network Analysis Tools are now also available as Web Services.
Web Services offer a programmatic interface for running the tools from a remote computer, and combining them with other similar services. Using RSAT via Web Services permits to automatize repetitive tasks.
- The WSDL description of the services, which is the primary programmatic interface for the web clients, can be accessed at
- Full description of the available Web Services and their options
- Examples of web clients in Perl, java and Python
- Tutorial with some documented examples of implementations.
- A protocol with detailed documentation of each programming step (Perl example).
Sand, O., Thomas-Chollier, M., Vervisch, E. and van Helden, J. (2008) Analyzing multiple data sets by interconnecting RSAT programs via SOAP Web services-an example with ChIP-chip data. Nat Protoc, 3, 1604-1615. Pubmed 18802441
For information request, please contact
The development of the RSATWS initiative was supported by the BioSapiens Network of excellence funded under the sixth Framework programme of the European Communities (LSHG-CT-2003-503265).